Fruit spring rolls, I love you. Spring is almost here… Almost. And I started seriously working out! A week ago I realised that, despite all my winter tries, I haven’t been really properly motivated. Aaaaanyhow, we all have sometimes those moments but once you start, it’s a shame to throw away all the sweat you painfully squeezed out in the gym by eating desserts based on white sugar.
If you’re looking for a gluten-free & vegan snack inspiration, maybe you’d want to read through and check out this delicious fruit spring rolls recipe. It looks like jewels on a plate and tastes even better.
Fruit Spring Rolls
- 4 rice papers
- 1 kiwi
- ½ mango
- 5-6 raspberries
- ½ apple
- ½ pomegranate apple
- handful mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ lime
- Slice mango and apple into thin long stripes.
- Then slice kiwi and prepare your pomegranate seeds by peeling them out from a pomegranate apple.
- In a small bowl, mix well honey with lime juice.
- And now the fun starts.. Fill another bowl with hot water and drop one rice paper inside.
- Leave it in for about 2 minutes, then take out and place on a wooden chopping block.
- Place few mint leaves in the middle of the rice paper, top with fruits you love, drizzle with honey & lime and wrap (wrap it like you'd wrap a typical chicken wrap).
- Rice paper is quick to stick together so don't worry about spring rolls falling apart.
Happy Friday lovelies!